CUMC Young Adults
Young adults at CUMC cover those from ages 20-40. We come together for making friends, making a difference in our community and deepening our faith. CUMC offers childcare, infant thru 5th grade, for adults attending classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Register your children when you sign up for a class, group, or study.
You'll find friends who are genuine, a place to belong and Biblical teaching to help you know Christ more fully.
Join other young adults (20s-40s) this summer for fellowship, fun and service. Sign ups help the food/projects be prepared and are greatly appreciated. Friends are always welcome too! Any questions, contact Pastor Mira, .
upcoming events for young adults
- Mindful Women - 2nd Monday of the month. Contact Sue Baxter, for more info.
- Dialogues on Race Book Study - Wednesdays, August 12-September 23, 7pm, online. Sign up and more info here.
- LIFT (Ladies in Fellowship Together) - Every other Thursday, Oct. 1-Nov. 12, 7-8:30pm, Spring Garden Campus. Sign up and more info here.
- We are the Church - Built for Performance - Sundays, Oct. 4-Nov. 15, 11am, Spring Garden Campus. Sign up and more info here.
- Disciples: Invitation to Romans - Sundays, Oct. 4-Nov. 22, 5pm, Spring Garden. Sign up and more info here.
- Brace for Impact: Prayer Journaling during Trying Times - Wednesdays, Oct. 7-Nov. 11, 7pm, via Zoom. Sign up and more info here.
CUMC is blessed to oversee the funds of several scholarships made possible by generous members and their families. Students going into or in programs of higher education are encouraged to apply for a scholarship each year from CUMC. Each scholarship has specific requirements, more info...