CUMC Young Adults
Young adults at CUMC cover those from ages 20-40. We come together for making friends, making a difference in our community and deepening our faith. CUMC offers childcare, infant thru 5th grade, for adults attending classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Register your children when you sign up for a class, group, or study.
You'll find friends who are genuine, a place to belong and Biblical teaching to help you know Christ more fully.
Join other young adults (20s-40s) this summer for fellowship, fun and service. Sign ups help the food/projects be prepared and are greatly appreciated. Friends are always welcome too! Any questions, contact Pastor Mira, .
upcoming events for young adults
- Summer Family BBQ - Sunday, July 21, 4-7pm, Butler house. Sign up here.
- Forgiveness - August 6-8, 6-7:30pm, Room 3 (no childcare). Sign up here.
- Pool Party - Sunday, Aug. 17, 4-7pm, Wardle home. Sign up here.
- LIFT Fall 2019 - Tuesdays, beginning Sept. 10 OR Thursdays, beginning Sept. 12, 6:30-8pm, Room 109. For women 20s-40s. Sign up here.
- Parenting Discussion - Thursdays: Sept. 26, Oct. 24 & Nov. 21, 6:45-7:30pm, Room 111. Sign up here.
- Explore CUMC - Sundays, Oct. 6-Nov. 10, 12:30-1:30pm, Library. Sign up here.
CUMC is blessed to oversee the funds of several scholarships made possible by generous members and their families. Students going into or in programs of higher education are encouraged to apply for a scholarship each year from CUMC. Each scholarship has specific requirements, more info...