CUMC Young Adults
Young adults at CUMC cover those from ages 20-40. We come together for making friends, making a difference in our community and deepening our faith. CUMC offers childcare, infant thru 5th grade, for adults attending classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Register your children when you sign up for a class, group, or study.
You'll find friends who are genuine, a place to belong and Biblical teaching to help you know Christ more fully.
Join other young adults (20s-40s) this summer for fellowship, fun and service. Sign ups help the food/projects be prepared and are greatly appreciated. Friends are always welcome too! Any questions, contact Pastor Mira, .
upcoming events for young adults
- Thursday Men's Breakfast - Thursdays, 7:30-8:30am, Fay's Country Kitchen.
- Mindful Women - 2nd Monday of the month. Contact Sue Baxter, for more info.
- Parenting Discussion -Apr. 23 & May 28, 2020, 6:45-7:30pm. Not meeting at this time.
- The Forge - Every other Sunday, Jan. 5-May 10, 5-7pm.
- LIFT - Every other Thursday, Jan. 9-Apr. 30, 7-8:30pm.
- Transitions - Every other Sunday, Jan. 12-May 17, 6-7:30pm. Sign up here to get connected.
- Women of the Word (WOW) - Every other Thursday, Jan. 16-May 7, 1-2:30pm. Sign up here to get connected.
CUMC is blessed to oversee the funds of several scholarships made possible by generous members and their families. Students going into or in programs of higher education are encouraged to apply for a scholarship each year from CUMC. Each scholarship has specific requirements, more info...