CUMC Young Adults
Young adults at CUMC cover those from ages 20-40. We come together for making friends, making a difference in our community and deepening our faith. CUMC offers childcare, infant thru 5th grade, for adults attending classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Register your children when you sign up for a class, group, or study.
You'll find friends who are genuine, a place to belong and Biblical teaching to help you know Christ more fully.
Join other young adults (20s-40s) this summer for fellowship, fun and service. Sign ups help the food/projects be prepared and are greatly appreciated. Friends are always welcome too! Any questions, contact Pastor Mira, .
upcoming events for young adults
- LIFT Summer 1 - Thursdays, May 23, June 6, 20 & 27, 6:45-8:15pm, Pastor Mira's home. Sign up here.
- 7 Men & 7 Women: And Their Secret to Greatness - Tuesdays, June 18, 25; July 2, 9, 16, 6:30-7:30pm, Library. Book costs $9. Sign up here.
- When Christians Get it Wrong - Tuesdays, June 18, 25; July 2, 9 & 16, 11am-Noon, Library. Book costs $11.50. Sign up here.
- Serve Day at Mt. Asbury Retreat Center - June 21, 8am-4pm. Sign up here by June 17.
- Summer Family BBQ - Sunday, July 21, 4-7pm, Butler house. Sign up here.
- VBS for Adults - Tuesday, Aug. 6 - Thursday, Aug. 8, 6-7:30pm, Room 3 (Thursday in Room 4). Sign up here.
- Serve Day at Carlisle 4 Kids - Thursday, Aug. 8, 10:30am-12:30pm; 1-3:30pm or 3:30-6:30pm, Sign up here.
- Pool Party - Sunday, Aug. 17, 4-7pm, Wardle home. Sign up here.
- Parenting Discussion - Thursdays: Sept. 26, Oct. 24 & Nov. 21, 6:45-7:30pm, Room 111.
CUMC is blessed to oversee the funds of several scholarships made possible by generous members and their families. Students going into or in programs of higher education are encouraged to apply for a scholarship each year from CUMC. Each scholarship has specific requirements, more info...