CUMC Young Adults
Young adults at CUMC cover those from ages 20-40. We come together for making friends, making a difference in our community and deepening our faith. CUMC offers childcare, infant thru 5th grade, for adults attending classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Register your children when you sign up for a class, group, or study.
You'll find friends who are genuine, a place to belong and Biblical teaching to help you know Christ more fully.
Join other young adults (20s-40s) this summer for fellowship, fun and service. Sign ups help the food/projects be prepared and are greatly appreciated. Friends are always welcome too! Any questions, contact Pastor Mira, .
upcoming events for young adults
- Thursday Men's Breakfast - Thursdays, 7:30-8:30am, Fay's Country Kitchen.
- Mindful Women - 2nd Monday of the month. Contact Sue Baxter, for more info.
- Transitions - Every other Sunday, Sept. 8-Nov. 17, 6-7:30pm, Library. Childcare available.
- LIFT Fall 2019 -Intro Meeting: Thursday, Sept. 12, 6:30-7:30pm, Room 109. Classes every other Thursday, Sept. 26-Dec. 5. For women 20s-40s.
- Women of the Word (WoW) - Every other Thursday, Sept. 12-Dec. 5, 1-2:30pm, Library.
- Young Adult Bible Study - Sundays, Nov. 17 & Dec. 15, 11am-Noon, Room 109. Childcare available. Sign up here.
- Women of Faith & Friendship - Thursday, Nov. 14 & Tuesday, Dec. 10, 6-7:30pm, Cindy Kunst home. Sign up here.
- The Forge - For men 20s-40s. Every other Sunday, Sept. 15-Dec. 8, 5-6:30pm, Library. Childcare available. Sign up here.
- Parenting Discussion -Thursdays, Nov. 21, 2019; Jan. 23, Feb. 27, Mar. 26, Apr. 23 & May 28, 2020, 6:45-7:30pm, Room 111. Sign up here.
- Advent Study - Sundays, Dec. 1-22, 6-7:30pm OR Tuesdays, Dec. 3-17, 10-11:30am, CUMC Library. Sign up here.
- LIFT WINTER/SPRING2020 - Every other Tuesday, Jan. 9-Apr. 30, 7-8:30pm, Pastor Mira's home. Sign up here coming soon.
CUMC is blessed to oversee the funds of several scholarships made possible by generous members and their families. Students going into or in programs of higher education are encouraged to apply for a scholarship each year from CUMC. Each scholarship has specific requirements, more info...