Thank you for taking time to sign up for worship.
A few reminders about the service and sign-ups
When you arrive for your service:
- Doors will open for entrance 15 minutes before the service begins and close 10 minutes after it begins.
- Please enter through the main entrance only.
- Prior sign up is required. You will be checked in as you arrive to worship.
- Masks required at all times.
What will worship look like with COVID precautions?
- Attendance will be limited to 25% of comfortable seating capacity. This is roughly 120 people per service.
- We will sit with 6ft distancing between groups of people. You will receive instructions upon arrival of where you can sit. (Many of us have pods, groups of people, with whom are not practicing social distancing. This might be limited to family or include a small group of friends. Please feel free to sit with people in your 'pod' while being respectful of giving others 6ft of distance).
- The service will include music, but no congregational singing.
- Offering will be collected in boxes at the back of the Worship Center as you leave worship.
- We will not pass offering plates, sign in sheets, or use hymnals in order to limit shared surfaces.
- At the conclusion of the service we will ask that you exit the building and do not congregate inside. You are welcome to do your connecting with others outside as you feel comfortable.
We can't wait to be together!