CUMC Young Adults
Young adults at CUMC cover those from ages 20-40. We come together for making friends, making a difference in our community and deepening our faith. CUMC offers childcare, infant thru 5th grade, for adults attending classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Register your children when you sign up for a class, group, or study.
You'll find friends who are genuine, a place to belong and Biblical teaching to help you know Christ more fully.
upcoming events for young adults
- Theology Pub - Sunday, May 5, 6-7:30pm, CUMC Annex. Sign up here.
- Parenting Discussion - Apr. 25, May 23, Sept. 26, Oct. 24 & Nov. 21, 6:45-7:30pm, Room 111.
- "Torn" Book Study - Tuesdays, April 23-May 28, 10-11:15am, Library. Contact Chris Benson, to sign up.
- "Bible, Gender, Sexuality" Book Study - Sundays, April 28-June 2, 6-7:30pm, Library.Contact Chris Benson, to sign up.
- LIFT Summer 1 - Thursdays, May 23, June 6, 20 & 27, 6:45-8:15am, Pastor Mira's home. Sign up here.
CUMC is blessed to oversee the funds of several scholarships made possible by generous members and their families. Students going into or in programs of higher education are encouraged to apply for a scholarship each year from CUMC. Each scholarship has specific requirements, more info...